Mass Effect - Rebirth
Elcor Soldier and Pilot
How do you know there’s a pilot in the room? She’ll tell you.
Harm Countdown: 0:00
Shock Countdown: 0:00
Experience: O O O O O
Brother Astrophel: 0
Jarek Bal’iban: +1
Nova Noir: 2
Siala Jonis: 0
The Plerion, a ship, along with its crew and various parts.
Size: small, Power: 2, nimble, improved engine, weapons, and shields.
GARDIAN missle defense system.
Slow and Subtle: Other species have trouble reading your body language. While you commonly help them out by prefixing your words with a suitable indicator, there’s no guarantee that you’re telling the truth. Whenever a non-Elcor reads a person on you, you may answer their questions in any way you wish.
Carnage: In battle, you count as a small gang with harm and armor appropriate to your equipment and moves.
A No Shit Pilot: When operating a vehicle…
- If you do something under fire, add the vehicle’s power to your roll
- If you try to seize something by force, add your vehicle’s power to your roll
- If you go aggro, add your vehicle’s power to your roll
- If you try to seduce or manipulate someone, add your vehicle’s looks to your roll
- If you help or interfere with someone, add your vehicle’s power to your roll
- If someone interferes with you, add your vehicle’s weakness to their roll
- If you fail your move, take a penalty forward equal to your vehicle’s weakness
Lure of the Stars:
Curiosity and the means to pursue it are your calling. At the beginning of the session, roll
+Cool. On a 10+, hold 2. On a 7-9, hold 1. You can spend your hold during the session, 1 for 1, to:
- Know at least something about anything, even if you fail to Consult Training
- Do one seemingly-impossible ship-piloting maneuver
- Rally your Crew: They fight for you as a small gang, 2-harm, 1-armor, 4-shield
- You know just the person, a contact or ally you can call to help with a particular situation
Elcor pilot. Yes, you heard that right. Elcor. Pilot.