Mass Effect - Rebirth
Talaria Station is a Helium-3 fuel refinery orbiting the gas giant Imorkan.
Unlike most of the refueling stations in orbit around that planet, Talaria station is independently owned and operated by the Asari matron Siala Jonis with significant financial investment and support from Nova Noir, who usually stays a silent partner.
The station has a reputation for being unusually well-run, clean, and civilized. While all the usual amenities can be found, the nastiest drugs like Red Sand are frowned on, and the prostitutes are clean, voluntary, and more expensive.
For all that Siala cultivates a gruff demeanor, she treats her employees almost like family.
- Siala Jonis – Station Owner / Operator
- Nova Noir – Investor, owner of the Seventh Heaven bar / brothel
- Jarek Bal’iban – Bodyguard and bouncer for the Seventh Heaven
- Drala – Dock worker / security
- Philippe Medina – Security
- Jardum Avot – Operations manager