Mass Effect - Rebirth
Steady hands, swift feet...
Harm Countdown: 3:00
Shock Countdown: 0:00
Experience: X X X X O
Duct Rat: At the beginning of the session, roll
+Sharp. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. On a miss, hold 1 anyway because you can’t help but be that good. At any time during the session, spend your hold 1 for 1 to:
- Learn a secret about any NPC on the same ship or station
- Find a person on the same ship or station no matter where they are
- Insert yourself into any scene on the same ship or station
- Escape a situation or scene taking place on a ship or on a station provided no-one is directly watching you, or you create a suitable distraction.
Precision Violence: When you are
boosted you may add one of the following tags to any melee attack:
Eidetic Memory: All Drell have eidetic memories, yours is just honed more sharply than most. Immediately advance the consult your training Basic Move. You have a new result on a roll of 12+.
Break and Enter: You are talented at gaining access to places you have no business being. When you attempt to enter or exit such a place, roll
+Sharp. On a 10+, choose 3. On a 7-9, choose 2:
- You get where you wanted to be
- You remain undetected while getting there.
- You leave no trace of ever having been there
- You stumble across something useful or interesting along the way.
Lift, Pull, and Throw: When you go into battle equipped with a biotic amp implant, roll
+Cool. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. On a failure, hold 1 anyway, but your position is untenable. During the battle, you may spend your hold, 1 for 1, to:
- Lift a character out of cover or throw their cover out of the way. Gain
- Throw a character against a wall. inflict
- Pull a character, helpless, toward you. Inflict
+1harmon your next attack against them.
Tactical Cloak: You have a series of subdermal implants throughout your body that provide an integrated tactical cloak system. When you use your tactical cloak in battle, roll
+Cool. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. On your turn, you can spend your hold 1 for 1 to:
- Create an opportunity but you haven’t yet seized it or followed through on it. The GM will tell you what it is. Take
- Secure an objective by stealth
- Automatically get 10+ when you follow through on someone else’s move.
- Attack from surprise. This option uses up all remaining hold. Do
+1harmper spent hold.
Demophobia: When facing a gang or mob, gain
+1ongoing for every size-category larger the gang is than you on any move to fight or escape the gang.
Impossible Reflexes: The way you move unencumbered counts as armor. If you’re naked or nearly naked, 2-armor; if you’re wearing non-armor fashion, 1-armor. If you’re wearing armor, use it instead.
Trustworthy Face: When you try to seduce or manipulate another player’s character, roll
+Hx instead of roll
+Hot. An NPC, roll
+Cool instead of roll
- Heavy Pistol (2-harm close loud)
- M-55 Argus assault rifle (3-harm close messy hi-tech)
- Geth Javelin sniper rifle (4-harm far reload recoil hi-tech)
- Kragg’s Area Shotgun (3-shock close area ap hi-tech)
- Light Armor (mismatched leather clothing) (1-armor)
- Omni-Tool with Omni-blade (2-harm hand implanted)
Four additional items of your choice:
- Biotic implants that provide 2-barrier
- Information on “Underground Railroad” contacts throughout the Omega Nebula
- +1 Resources – Extra money/favors/goodwill
Jarek Bal’iban: 2
Nova Noir: 3
Siala Jonis: 1
Drala is a teenaged drell duct-rat from Omega who escaped to the refueling station shortly after the Cerberus invasion. Although she looks scrawny and underfed, Drala seems to be making a fairly successful living working as a courier in her new home. She has also recently become involved with a group of smugglers who help slaves escape from the various batarian-held parts of the nebula.